Hauling and launching large boats requires skilled and dedicated staff
who are always ready to provide professional and quality service. Our
Travelift and boat mover are operated by four highly experienced staff who
are fully aware of the value and importance of every boat they handle. We
use a certified 75 ton Marine Travelift for lifting boats and a 20 ton
hydraulic Knijpstra boat mover.
Extended maintenance, yearly inspection and certification is top priority to perform a safe operation.
- For every haul and launch the staff prepare the Travelift slings by inspection and cover them with protective material.
- Entering the Travelift well you will not be on your own. Experienced
hands will help you enter the well and take over to prepare your boat
for the haul out.
- If necessary, you can get assistance from the dock master, giving the
right "push". We also provide, as a service, a linesman on board your
- Each and every time the operator gives undivided attention and full
concentration to the task at hand.
- When the boat is hauled, the standard service includes, scrape and
power wash. The rudder, keel, prop and hull are inspected.